For every vacation, trip or holiday, a tourist guide is needed. Whether a family vacation, a cruise, Island getaway, or round the world trip, a guide will help you travel better and cheaper.
This article takes you through all the beautiful popular places to visit in Australia for travelers travelling to Australia for a great experience.
Australia is the smallest continent but the largest country on Earth, with diverse fauna, unique beaches, and sophisticated urban centers. It adopted the name of its continent. It lies between Pacific and Indian ocean in the Southern hemisphere.
Australia has 7states/provinces covering an area of 7682300 million km2 with a population of 25499884 million people. The country acquires a strong economy and some of the best earnings in the world.
The country has 6 states and 2 territories. They are:
• New South Wales
• Northern Territory
• Western Australia
• South Australia
• Australian Capital Territory
There are several places you can visit in Australia with great activities and interesting sites. Here are the top 5 destinations to visit in Australia.
• Great Barrier Reef
• Fraser Island
Traditional food is a big part of any religion or holiday, and every religion has its own special traditional food to explore. Here are Australia’s top 10 most popular traditional foods.
• Barbecued snags
• Chicken parmigiana
• A burger with “the lot”
• Meat pies
• Vegemite on toast
• Pumpkin soup
• Grilled Kangaroo
Whether you and your partner love swimming, going on boat rides, staying in a gorgeous lake house, wining, and dining, or exploring cozy mountains, Australia has all those experiences to offer couples.
Here are a few best Australia honeymoon destinations.
• The Whitsundays- Paradise for the beach buffs
• Melbourne- Adore the glinting skyline
• New South Wale- Adorned with rugged mountains
• The Great Barrier Reef- An underwater treasure
• Kangaroo Island- Meet the friendly Kangaroos
• Uluru- For the golden sunsets
• Kimberley- A date with nature’s mystique
• Barossa Valley- A wine-derful honeymoon
• Leura- Beauty at its height
• Noosa- Go surfing together
• Pokolbin- A secluded paradise
• Qualia- plan a dream tour
Australia is known as the land of dreams where people from all over the world visit to experience the great unique attractions in the country.
Australia is a land of staggering contrasts and spectacular beauty. You can explore vibrant cities, vast sand islands, ancient rainforests, and one of the planet’s most awe-inspiring natural wonders.
Here are some of the top tourist attractions in Australia.
• Sydney Opera House, New South Wales
• Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, Queensland
• Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, New South Wales
• Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales
• Melbourne’s Culture, Victoria
• Bondi Beach, New South Wales
• Daintree National Park, Queensland
• K’Gari (Fraser Island), Queensland
• Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory
• Purnululu National Park, Western Australia
• Great Ocean Road, Victoria
There are thousands of hiking trails in Australia. Whether you are travelling or road tripping, you can get a chance to experience Australia’s well-maintained wilderness. Hikes in Australia cover all abilities and offers something for everyone, from families, couples, to solo hikers.
These are some of the top-rated hiking trails to experience in Australia.
• Turquoise Bay
Turquoise Bay is the most ravishing beaches in Western Australia.
• Whitehaven Beach
Whitehaven Beach in the Whitsunday Islands along the Great Barrier Reef.
• Cossies Beach
This is the delicious stretch of sand on Direction Island in the Cocos (Keeling) islands.
• Cable Beach
Cable Beach skirts the coast of Broome in Western Australia.
• Noosa Main Beach
Surrounded by palms, pandanus, and casuarina pines, Noosa Main Beach lies about two hours north of Brisbane on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
• Wineglass Bay
With its curving bush-fringed shoreline, stark-white sand, and sapphire waters, Wineglass Bay lies about a 2.5-hour drive north of Hobart, Tasmania.
• Twilight Beach
Twilight Beach lies about seven kilometers from the little beach town of Esperance, Western Australia.
• Hyams Beach
Hyams Beach is famous for its snowy-white, squeaky-fine sand. It’s a popular weekend getaway from Sydney and a 2.5-hour drive south of the city.
• Lucky Bay
Lucky Bay is another one of Australia’s whitest stretches of sand, about 70 kilometers from Twilight Beach in Cape le Grand National Park.
• Vivonne Bay
Vivonne Bay, on Kangaroo Island in South Australia, is an unspoiled stretch of bright, white sand and azure sea.
Australia has the most mind blowing, unique and beautiful Islands to explore. With about 8,222 Islands, yes, that’s a lot, these are some of the Islands you can visit which will blow you mind.
• Rottnest Island
• Whitsunday Islands
• Magnetic Island
• Frazer Island
• Fitzroy Island
• Phillip Island
• Kangaroo Island
• Lord Howe Island
• Cockatoo Island
• Great Keppel Island
• Lady Musgrave Island
• Moreton Island
• Hamilton Island
• Bruny Island
• Green Island
|Australian Fossil Mammal site||Queensland and South Australia||Natural|
|Australian Convict Sites||New South Wales||Cultural|
|Budj Bim Cultural Landscape||Victoria||Cultural|
|Gondwana Rainforests of Australia||Queensland and New South Wales||Natural|
|Great Barrier Reef||Queensland||Natural|
|Greater Blue Mountains Area||New South Wales||Natural|
|Heard and McDonald Islands||Heard and McDonald Islands||Natural|
|Kakadu National Park||Northern Territory||Mixed|
|Lord Howe Island Group||New South Wales||Natural|
|Ningaloo Reef||Western Australia||Natural|
|Purnululu National Park||Western Australia||Natural|
|Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens||Victoria||Cultural|
|Shark Bay||Western Australia||Natural|
|Sydney Opera House||New South Wales||Cultural|
|Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park||Northern Territory||Mixed|
|Wet Tropics of Queensland||Queensland||Natural|
|Willandra Lakes Region||New South Wales||Mixed|
Australia has amazing national parks, cities, unique wildlife, delicious local cuisines, and many more to offer its visitors. There are countless things to do, from adventure, culture, and relaxation, there is really something for anyone.
It can be tricky to know where to start, so here are the most memorable things to do during your visit in Australia.
• You can Island hop in the Whitsundays.
• Ride a luxury train across Australia.
• You can also sunbathe with Kangaroos at Lucky Bay.
• For the boat lovers, you can cruise the Kimberley.
• You can watch Turtles hatch in Queensland.
• Hire a car in Melbourne and drive the Great Ocean Road.
• Visit Lord Howe Island.
• Swim with unique marine life.
• Explore Malborne laneways.
• Climb a hot air balloon above Australia’s capital.
• Visit the Tiwi Island.
• Snorkel or drive the Great Barrier Reef.
• Climb the Harbour Bridge.
• Take a dip at Sydney Royal National Park 8 pools.
• Try rafting on the mighty Tully River.
For every holiday, having the best place to stay is of importance to enjoy your trip at the designated destination. When visiting in Australia, here are some of the best hotels to consider.
• 4 Seasons Hotel, Sydney- ZAR 4,350
• They Fullerton Hotel, Sydney- ZAR 4,049
• Radisson Blue Plaza Hotel- ZAR 3,278
• Avenue Hotel, Canberra- ZAR 2,696
• The Langham, Melbourne- ZAR 2,986
• Crown Towers, Melbourne- ZAR 3,632
• The Henry Janes Art Hotel, ZAR 3, 743
• Pan Pacific, Melbourne- ZAR 2,822
• Emporium Hotel, South Bank- ZAR 4,542
• Crown Towers, Perth- ZAR 3,429
• Shangri-La, Sydney- ZAR 3,288
• QT Gold Coast- ZAR 3,534
• Amora Hotel, Jamison Sydney- ZAR 2,479
• The Hotel Windsor- ZAR 3,288
• Crown Metropol, Melbourne- ZAR 2,711
As well all know, Australia has a variety of entertainment for all ages and many people wish to travel there. If you are one of the lucky individuals travelling to Australia, there are a few tips for you to help you to travel smart and not forget anything important.
Are you interested in culture, art, science, and history? if yes, then Australian museums will blow your mind. From natural history showings and deepened exhibitions on Indigenous culture to sheds in the desert that just sport hundreds of different kinds of beer cans, there’s a museum for absolutely everyone.
Here are the best museums to visit while in Australia to enhance your knowledge.
Australia has more than 500 national parks, and they are nothing short of jaw-dropping. Here are 10 most beautiful national parks in Australia.
Why is Australia famous?
Australia is world famous for its natural wonders and open spaces, its beaches, deserts, the bush, and the Outback.
Is Australia a safe country?
Australia is a very safe and welcoming place to live and study ranking among the safest countries in the world.
What is the best time to visit Australia?
September to November & March to May are best time to visit Australia.
What is the most visited place in Australia?
• Sydney, New South Wales
• Melbourne, Victoria
• Perth, Western Australia
• Hobart, Tasmania
• Brisbane, Queensland
• Darwin, Queensland
• Alice Springs, Northern Territory
• Adelaide, South Australia
Why is Australia a good place to visit?
Because if its unique natural wonders and exotic wildlife.
What is the most beautiful place to visit in Australia?
The Sydney Harbour
Where should I visit in Australia?
• The Pinnacles
• Gold Coast
• Alice Springs
• Karijini National Park
• Daintree Rainforest
• Byron Bay
What should I avoid in Australia?
• Never get off the bus without thanking the bus driver.
• Never think you don’t need to swim between the flags at the beach.
• Don’t head outside without sunscreen.
• Don’t talk loudly on a quiet carriage during peak-hour commute.
• Never drive fast or drunk.
Is Australia dangerous?
Australia has some of the lowest crime rates in the world.
Does Australia have a free healthcare?
Australia runs on a blend of public and private healthcare.